At a wavelength of 254 nanometres, UV-C inactivates micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria, algae, yeasts, moulds, etc.) by penetrating their DNA, thereby disrupting their metabolism until they are completely destroyed.
• Certified process with demonstrated efficacy against SARS-COV-2 (Covid-19)
• Ultra-rapid treatment time of just 4 to 10 seconds!
• Practical, ergonomic, easy-to-use-by-anyone concept
• No chemicals, side effects, or health hazards
• Economical: very reasonably priced, rapid return on investment
• Can treat all surfaces
|BIO-SCAN® Light 233||BIO-SCAN® Light 255||BIO-SCAN® Light 455|
|Number of lamps||2||2||4|
|Unit electrical power (W)||33||55||55|
|Dimensions l x L (mm)||110 x 430||110 x 702||210 x 702|
|Power supply (V)||110-240||110-240||110-240|
|Absorbed power (W)||66||110||220|
• Eradicates 99.999% of bacteria (5-log pathogen reduction) and 99.99% of viruses (4-log pathogen reduction)
• Contact time: 4 to 10 seconds!
• Can treat all surface types
• Very easy to handle by anyone
• The complete set comes in a thermoformed foam-lined carrying case and includes: the BIO-SCAN system®, the electrical box with timer, the different power cords, 1 protective mask, 1 pair of gloves (additional quantities optional)
• 1.5 m power cord from the plug to the electrical box included
• 3 m power cord from the electrical box to the device included. A total distance of 4.5 m from the wall plug (extension possible)
• Presence of a deflector to concentrate UV-C radiation intensity on the surface to be treated
• On/Off switch, adjustable handle
• Lamp life: 1,000 hours or 1 year (lamps specially designed for surface treatment, patented by BIO-UV Group)
• Designed and manufactured in France